Friday 15 January 2010

Sent my first email to Montpellier Creative..

Dear Rodger,

 
I am a full time student studying BA(hons) Creative Advertising at the University of Gloucestershire. I am enquiring about the possibility of a work experience opportunity alongside your creative team at Montpellier Creative during spring 2010.

I am currently achieving a 2:1 average in a variety of practical and theory modules including;

The Business and Creative Process
Art Direction and Copywriting 
Advertising Design
Brand Communications
Advertising and Visual Culture
Creative Advertising
Television Advertising

As well as being creative, with an understanding of brand image and concept, I can offer you a variety of skills such as excellent organization, time keeping and dedication to the job in hand; in return I hope you can offer me a chance to gain insight and experience of work into the everyday workings of the industry and further my own knowledge and techniques as a creative.

I am particularly interested in working alongside the Branding teams as they are most relevant to my current studies and experience. 

Feel free to contact me at any time for further discussion or information, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

 

Yours sincerely,
Rachel Chapman

University of Gloucestershire
Email: s0805712@glos.ac.uk or rachelchapman@live.com | Mobile: 07970 50 22 93 

No comments:

Post a Comment