Monday 29 March 2010

Day 1

First day, in short went well, a few surprises but wasn't particularly challenging.

The department was small but has a great atmosphere, it was very obviously a space for creatives. As well as myself in there were also three other students there for work experience; a graphics student from cardiff University and two advertising students off my own course. Seeing familiar faces made the first day experience alot easier but I do feel slightly disappointed in the way that i feel i'm just another work experience kid not a temporary member of staff to the agency. I guess I'll just have to work twice as hard to stand out.

As soon as Rodger (the creative director) came into the office we were immediately given an email marketing brief for Three Sector Match; a local company that helps local community projects out by matching them up with companies who have the skills required. The scheme is completely voluntary. 










I quite like my work, but its certainly not the best I can do. I think this is because I'm out of my comfort zone.


No comments:

Post a Comment